Well, back to the subject of this blog... Tesco Entertaining Cheeses! You've probably guessed by now that I am trying some of these fab cheeses out for my latest Bzz Campaign :) And fab they really are.
Some really unusual little gems in this range, my favourite being the Baking Camembert with a Sweet Chilli Glaze....heaven in a wooden tub! It really was LUSH...granted, a little smelly, but lush all the same! Not the best campaign for my waistline though... I soooo enjoyed fresh crusty bread dipped into this gooey melted cheese, with a fab sweet & not too hot kick from the glaze. I WANT MORE!!
My other favourites were the Italian Mozzarella with Green Pesto Dressing, which livened up some Ciabatta bread & tomato slices a treat... making a tasty lunch. A great combination of flavours with this one.
And then there was the Mexican-Style Monterey Jack, which I served melted over tortilla chips...I even cheated and used the microwave to melt it...RESULT! A tasty snack in less than a minute! This one was a little hotter than I would usually eat, thanks to the jalapenos, but it tasted so good I can easily put up with the extra 'fire'!
Too many nice cheeses to mention in this one blog... and I've tried out a fair few more. Can highly recommend, although the prices are a little steep compared to their regular counterparts without the fancy extras. All that said, still very much worth it if you're after something that little bit different.
Oh, and also recommended by my pooch! He was oh so very interested when I unpacked the cheeses after returning from Tesco!! Especially the camemberts!!
| Please Mum??!! |
| Italian Mozzarella with Green Pesto Dressing, with tomatoes & ciabatta |
| Baking Camembert with a Sweet Chilli Glaze, just out of the oven.... |
| Mmmm...going, going... |
| GONE!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment